May 20, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
UCP2546 Beautiful Meadow
1. Choose Paper UCP2546 Beautiful Meadow for the background. Then locate UCP2550 Big Adventure as a stage for the photos and journaling. Cut to roughly 6x4 ". Ink the edges and then rough them up with a distressing tool. Glue in place, keeping the glue in the middle portion so you can tuck in florals when you're building your page.
2. Lydell used a 2x3" photo on her layout as it told her story well, but if you want to add more - just cut your photo mat a bit wider to accommodate larger or multiple photos. Ink your photo(s) and mount with foam tape. Find the fussy-cut washi strips (or die-cut some custom ones to match your photos using the Add on Custom Washi die -UCD2099) staple them in place and set down on your page to check placement.
3. Fussy Cut florals from UCP2543, UCP2549 and UCP2550 and use them to tuck in around the edges of your photo mat piece. You can trim some that are larger, in halves to make them go further. Once you have your first layer on, start bending up the edges of any you want on the second layer. Add glue to the centre only so they are dimensional.
4. Glue your photo(s) in place and continue stacking layers around.
5. Cut off several coordinating Manufacturer's strips and ink, then trim to various lengths and layer on the right side tucked under your photo. Just use 5 or 6.
6. Pick out a tag from the Creative Cuts (UCP2553) and a few fussy cut elements that are relevant to your story. Layer them on top of one another, to create a little tag embellishment. Tuck things in and under to create dimension.
7. Write your title using the Silver Puffy Alpha Stickers (UCE1964) and add your journaling.
8. Add on any little tiny flowers to fill out the spaces nicely and to finish off the page.
TIP. When journaling you can hide the fact that your handwriting may not be perfect by underlining each line really loosely. This adds a lot of interest too.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …