Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1856 Arty Stamp Set, UCD2031 Arty Die, Arty Cut-A-Part Sheet, First Christmas Stamp Set (grass), UCD1820 Stitched Mountain Range Dies, Cards and Envelopes Rectangles, Foam Mounts Squares and Stripes
Other Products Used:
Distress Oxide Ink pads - Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin, Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire, Hero Arts Intense Black Ink Pad, Sponge Daubers, Smooth White Card, Double-Sided Tape,
Mouse C1, C3, C5, R21, FY1
Art and Easel Y15, YR15, R22, RV04, V5, V7, E43, E47
1. Die cut four stitched mountain ranges from smooth white card, arrange them over a panel of smooth white card 142mm x 100mm and secure in place with washi tape when happy with placement. Trim all overhanging edges.
2. Sponge Distress Oxide Wild Honey and Carved Pumpkin over the top section of the white card panel as shown.
3. Shade all the die cut stitched mountains pieces using the distress oxide inks as listed.
4. Adhere all the stitched mountain pieces onto the panel using double-sided tape. Shade the bottom section using Picked Raspberry and Abandoned Coral inks.
5. Draw a straight horizontal line 5.5cm up from the bottom then add small shrubs and trees along the top of the line using a fine line black marker.
6. Trim the sentiment piece and add it below the shrubs and trees using double-sided tape. Stamp the grass from first christmas stamp set a few times in the bottom section using black ink.
7. Stamp, colour and die-cut a mouse, small paintbrush and an easel, arrange them on the panel using mounting foam at the top and double-sided tape at the bottom. Attach the panel to the front of a rectangle card with double-sided tape.