Uniquely Creative Products Used:
The Garden Story Script Vellum, The Garden Story Non Script Vellum, UCP2313 Stories, UCP2315 Woodlands, UCP2314 Characters, Wooden Leaves, UCD2029 Nesting Book Die, UCD2023 Type Texture Die
Other Products Used:
Trimmer, Scissors, Double Sided Tape, Glue, Die Cutting Machine, White Rectangle Card
1. Use the middle size book page and small sized dies together to cut frame and page from script vellum. Use middle size book page die to cut a page from non-script vellum. Curve all the vellum on both left and right sides of vellum by rolling a pencil under the vellum and thumb on top to create an open book look.
2. Cut Stories to fit rectangle card base and adhere with reverse side showing.
3. Die cut letters cluster from Woodlands paper and feather quill from reverse of English Rose. Fussy cut 2 characters from Characters.
4. Glue the script vellum frame to the non-script vellum base and then add glue only to the middle and sides of the book pages and affix to card ensuring slight curve. Hold for a few seconds to ensure it is stuck. Affix vellum small book page on top in the middle of the other pages only.
5. Adhere characters to book pages.
6. Adhere cut pieces of the alphabet and the feather quill to the book pages.
7. Affix a toadstool fussy cut from characters and wooden leaves to the bottom of the book pages.