Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2270 Christmas Lights, UCP2267 Christmas Day, UCP2269 Christmas Festivities, UCP2271 Christmas Ornaments, UCP72 Christmas Spirit, UCP2266 Christmas Cheer, UCP2265 Christmas By The Sea, UCP2273 Creative Cuts, Rose Gold Glitter Card, UCE1836 Title Stickers-Family (Gold), Merry and Magical Cut A Part Sheet, UCD2008 Nordic Stars Die, UCD2009 Slim Christmas Gum Leaves Die.
Other Products Used:
Foam Mounts, Glue, Scissors, Die Cut Machine.
1. The layout base is the Christmas by the Sea paper. Die cut the Nordic Star from the Glitter Card and glue on to the Christmas Lights paper and cut around the stars. Cut into two pieces and adhere. Die cut the Slim Christmas Gum Leaves twice. Once each from the Christmas Lights and Christmas Spirit papers. Cut the inside pieces out to make rectangle frames and round the edges of leaves etc as required. Adhere the Rectangles as shown.
2. Cut two tags from the Christmas Cheer paper and mount on layout with foam mounts offsetting from each other. Mount photos on the reverse side of the Christmas Cheer paper on an angle and then slightly larger on the Christmas Spirit paper using foam mounts.
3. Fussy cut the candle arrangement and adhere to the middle of the base of your layout with multiple foam mounts stacked. Then add other fussy cut pieces to each side with foam mounts to create layers from the Christmas Ornaments, Christmas Day papers. Add the Galah Creative Cuts to the edge of the top photo.
4. Fussy cut the images on both sides of the Christmas Spirit paper and place under photos (as per the above image)
5. Add fussy cut Nutcrackers cut from the Christmas Festivities paper to the bottom of photo with a couple of flowers that you can cut out. Add Merry Christmas banner piece from cut apart sheet to the candle arrangement. Add layers of fussy cut florals to the top photo corner with foam mounts to make a lovely cluster.
6. Using some Creative Cuts and Fussy cut Ornaments create a small cluster of hanging baubles with the bow at the top to finish it off.
7. On the right side of the layout create a small cluster of fussy cut florals and leaves. Add a die cut Galah and some cut out coloured balls. Using a ruler lift the word “Family” half way off the plastic and adhere to the ruler. Lift all the way off now and place on to a piece of the Christmas Spirit paper. Using a ruler will help keep the letters aligned. Then cut around the word and glue on top of your cluster.
8. Add more coloured balls that you cut out from the Christmas Ornaments paper to the layout.
9. Finish the layout with the pieces cut from the cut apart sheet that are sitting on the side of image 6 with foam mounts.