Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1856 Arty Stamp Set, UCD2031 Arty Dies, UC1857 Crafty Stamp Set, UCD2032 Crafty Dies, Arty & Crafty Cut-a-Part Sheet, UCD2033 Embroidery Hoop Die, UCD2003 Stitched Nesting Circle Die, Little Crosses Stencil, Vellum Album Inserts – Advent, UCD1975 Scalloped Nesting Rectangle Dies, UCD1974 Stitched Nesting Rectangle Dies, Cut-a-Part Essentials #6 Die, Rectangle Card & Envelopes, Foam Mounts, Uniquely Creative Blending Brush, Black Rhinestones
Other Products Used:
Smooth White Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Distress Oxide: Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye & Abandoned Coral, Acetate Sheet, Water Spray Bottle, Adhesives
1. Die cut largest stitched rectangle die from white cardstock. Ink through Little Crosses Stencil in random areas with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide.
2. Press Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide onto acetate sheet and spritz with water. Turn over and press onto background piece, over the top of the stencilled areas. Repeat until you are happy with the background and dry well with a heat tool.
3. From white cardstock, die cut Embroidery Hoop. Ink hoop with Tea Dye Distress Oxide.
4. Die cut 1x stitched nesting circle from white cardstock and 1x stitched nesting circle from Vellum Inserts – Advent, to add some texture.
5. Stamp and colour the images with the colouring medium of choice (I used Copic markers). Stamp the cross stitched hearts with Worn Lipstick & Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide. Die cut or fussy cut the images once complete.
6. Assemble the card by adhering the vellum circle onto the white circle. Add the Embroidery Hoop on top and foam mount to top right of background piece. Add the stamped images with foam mounts as per the image. To complete the card, adhere the sentiment and add some black rhinestones.