Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1856 Arty Stamp Set, UCD2031 Arty Die, Pattern Paper, UCD1961 Upper Case Outline Alpha Die, UC1842 Teacup Builder Stamp (just the tiny heart), Sequins
Other Products Used:
Spectrum noir tri-blend markers :
Purple, Earth Brown, Citrus Green, Ice Grey, Brown Grey, Gold Yellow, True Blue, Dark Red, Burnt Orange, Tan, Pale Pink.
1. Choose a piece of pattern paper from the mini kit and adhere to a white cardstock base.
2. Using the upper case outline alpha die, die cut the letters FOR YOU from a kraft type coloured cardstock.
3. Stamp/colour and die cut these images from the arty set. I added a tiny little heart to the easel painting from the teacup builder stamp set. Now arrange into a little painting scene.
4. Adhere images to the card base.
5. Next adhere the letters FOR YOU to the card base with different levels of foam tape for dimension.
6. Finish off the card by adding a touch of UC sequins.