We are near at the end of March, which means it is time to wrap up the Full Bloom collection, all ready for a brand new collection, completely different collection for the month of April.
We only have a very limited range of the Full Bloom products left, and we are so glad that you have all loved this collection as much as we did creating it.
Enjoy this post of many of the inspirational layouts and projects we have shared on our blog and in our Creative Magazine over the last month. Have a scroll through the rest of our blog posts for full product lists, and tutorials for many of these amazing projects and we hope it inspires you to create with this beautiful collection!
Life In Full Bloom Tutorial - Alicia Borowski
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2346 Fleur, UCP2350 Primrose, UCE1849 Delicate Lace Flowers, Cut-A-Part Sheet, UC square card (13.5cm x 13.5cm), UC foam mounts,
Other Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Adhesive Tape, Trimmer, Scissors, Distressing Tool, Gathered Twigs Distress Ink, Die Cutting Machine
1.Cut a 13.5cm square of Fleur paper and a 10cm square of Primrose paper.
2. Distress all the edges and ink with Gathered Twigs Distress ink.
3. Layer together and adhere to the front of the square card base.
4. Fussy cut the flowers from the cut-a-part sheet and die cut the circular ‘Live Life in Full Bloom’ sentiment.
5. Gather all the decorative elements, and distress and ink around the sentiment.
6. Adhere the fussy cut flowers, lace flower and sentiment onto the card front to finish.
Bonus Cards - Alicia Borowski