Card Size: 10” x 7” scored at 5”
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Butterflies Stamp Set, Butterflies Fussy Cutting Die Set, Butterflies Cut-a-Part Sheet, Garden Flourish Stencil, Watercolour Cardstock
Other Products Used
Black archival ink, Catherine Pooler inks – Grape crush, Suede Shoes, Something Borrowed, WOW! Embossing Powder Clarabell sparkle, Transparent Gloss Paste, die cutting machine, black cardstock, water spray bottle, foam squares.
1. On a slick or glass surface, press the Catherine Pooler ink pads down, spray water over the ink and also spray the Watercolour cardstock panel (3 3/8” x 5 3/8”). Press the watercolour panel and dry with a heat tool. Repeat process to get more a dark colour blend. Set aside to dry. Repeat on a second panel of watercolour cardstock to stamp and die cut the butterflies.
2. Place Garden Flourish stencil of the panel and secure down with a low tack tape. Spread the transparent gloss paste and peel away. Pour the WOW! Embossing Powder Clarabell sparkle powder and set aside to dry.
3. Once panel has been dried thoroughly, mat on black cardstock. Foam mount on a white side folding card base
4. Cut the square sentiment from the cut-a-part sheet and mount with black cardstock. Foam mount in the centre of the card front panel.
5. Stamp on the second watercolour cardstock panel with the butterflies with archival black ink and die cut out with coordinating die.
6. To finish the card off, place the die cut butterfly on the top right of the sentiment.
Bonus Inspirational Card: