Photo Size:6" x 4"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2132 Sunset Boulevard Paper, UCP2131 Summer Bloom Paper, Corrugated Cardstock, Burlap Sheet, Viewfinder die, Net Mark Making Texture Stamp
Other Products Used
Trimmer, adhesive tape, 3D foam dots, glue, pink flowers and net flowers, 2 polymer clay angel wings, polymer clay frame, die cutting machine, twine, acrylic light bulb, pink pigment ink, sequins, seed beads, pink and gold acrylic paint, glass droplets, white feather
1. Frame your 6" x 4" photo inside an 8" x 8" white cardstock frame. In the gap below the photo, cover up with 13 x 4cm piece of corrugated card. Place it on the UCP2132 Sweet Boulevard paper.
2. Fussy cut about 10-15 flowers out of the UCP2131 Summer Bloom paper. Lay 3 large blooms on Burlap sheet ensure they have a border. Lay them at the side and bottom of photo. In your bouquet add 3 pink flowers to fill the gaps. The netted flowers can be placed under the edges of the bouquet.
3. Watercolor a die cut Viewfinder (light pink and blue - I used watered down acrylic).
4. Cut half a circle out of Hessian and fray the edges. Stick on top of reel to cover the middle of the reel.
4. Glue on polymer wings once you have wiped on gold and pink paint into the crevices. Repeat with the mini polymer frame, and adhere on corrugated card ( 3.5 x 5cm).
5. Run wet pink paint in your fingers along the twine. Cut two differing lengths knot them together and fray ends.
6. Stamp below the bouquet with pink ink and Net mark making stamp. Do this to the 2 places on the layout.
7. Add a curved white feather around the polymer frame.
8. Splatter gold paint onto the background, then top with glued on gold seed beads, glass water droplets, and sequins.
9. Add your title with 3D foam. Dry brush pink ink around the edges of your layout and on title to complete the layout.