Photo Size: 7”x 5” Colour - Landscape
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Watercolour Cardstock, UCP2210 Tranquility Paper, UCP2213 Blossom Paper, Cut-A-Part Sheet, UCP2217 Tranquility Creative Cuts, UCP2218 Tranquility Vellum Creative Cuts, UCE1807 Paper Doilies, UCE1850 Glass Domes, Small Striped Washi, UCE1772 Uniqolour Markers
Other Products Used:
Trimmer, Scissors, Glue, Double Sided Adhesive Tape, Distress Tool.
1. Fussy cut the top and bottom florals from UCP2210 Tranquility paper. Cut the watercolour cardstock down to 28.5x28.5cm.
2. Adhere a piece of striped washi tape across the layout 10cm up from the bottom of cardstock.
3. Attach foam adhesive to mount the floral sprays top and bottom using a large paper doily tucked underneath on right top and left bottom.
4 Colour using the Uniqolour Markers and plenty of water onto a palette to add some colour just under the edge of the florals.
5. Attach foam adhesive to the back of your photo for dimension and adhere the photo in place. Do a few paint splatters (being careful not to get it on the photo.) You can also paint a little bit on the doily (optional)
6. Add some extra Vellum Creative Cuts to the floral sprays.
7. Mount the watercolour cardstock onto UCP2213 Blossom Paper with adhesive tape. Add some glass domes with glue around the edges of the florals. Add the title with foam adhesive squares.