Uniquely Creative Products Used
Uniquely Creative Mini Stamp and Colour Succulent Kit,
Other Products Used
White Gesso Paint, Velum, Copics: G29, YG67, YG17, G12, YG41, Pink Ink, Blue Ink
1. To start with die cut the slimline frame using some white card and adhere to the blue pattern paper behind the die cut using PVA glue.
2. Adhere the wooden planter to a piece of acetate using pva glue.
3. Trim around the planter with scissors to cut away the excess vellum.
4. Stamp and colour images using the above copic markers. Cut out the images using the co-ordinating dies and your die cutting machine. Once complete I adhere the plants to the bottom of the planter.
5. Using the hello wooden die paint with white gesso.
6. Once the paint is dry, adhere all the elements onto your card. Add a sentiment strip which is included in the kit along the bottom of your card.
Your card is now complete.