Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1850 Santa Paws Stamp Set, UCD2013 Santa Paws Coordinating Dies, Pattern Paper (Included in kit), Sentiment Strips (Included in Kit), UCD1976 Stitched Nesting Square Die, UCD1977 Scalloped Nesting Square Die, UCD1958 Cut-A-Part Essentials 5 Die
Other Products Used:
UCE1803 Foam Mounts Squares and Strips, Memento Black Ink
Dog: E53, E55, E57, E41, E44, R29, R27,
Festive Branch: YG17, YG67, R27, R29, E55, E57
Presents: R29, R27, YG17, YG67, E44, E74, E41
1. Using the square nesting die and scalloped square die, die cut a piece of patterned paper using the square scalloped die. Then die cut a square from white card.
2. Stamp your images onto a piece of copic friendly card and using the coordinating dies run them through your die cutting machine.
3. Using the listed copic markers colour all your images in.
4. Once all your images are coloured, add the pattern paper to your blank card. Add the white square and adhere your images onto this.
5. Use the sentiments and the cut-a-part die to die cut your sentiment. Adhere your strip with my sentiment onto your card base.
6. Your card is now complete.