Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2253 The Season, UCP2259 Deck The Halls–Fussy Cuts, UCP2263 Days Of December Creative Cuts, UCD2005 Lace Circle Die, UCD2012 Gift Tag Die, UCE1806 Square Card & Envelopes, Silver Foil Card and Watercolour Cut-A-Part.
Other Products Used:
Paper Trimmer, Scissors, Black Pen, Double-Sided Tape.
1. Cut a 5 6/8” square piece of the silver foil card. To save some of the silver foil card, cut out a centre piece and put aside. Adhere the foil card to the base of the square card.
2. Cut a 5½” square piece of The Season paper and adhere on top of the silver foil card. Draw a border around the edge using a black pen.
3. Die cut a lace circle using the Countdown paper and the middle lace die.
4. Die cut a circle ring using the silver foil card and the circle gift tag die.
5. Adhere the silver foil circle ring on top of the lace circle die cut. Attach the Merry Christmas Holly Jolly creative cut on top of the lace circle die cut.
6. Using the water colour cut-apart and the Deck the Halls fussy cut paper, cut out as many foliage pieces.
7. Form a wreath by attaching the fussy cut foliage pieces around the lace circle die. Use the stems to weave through the holes in the lace circle die cut. You can adhere the pieces with either double sided tape (leave the backing on) or washi tape.