Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Spectrum noir tri-blend markers: Gold Brown, Pale Pink, Earth Brown, Citrus Green, Magenta, Coral, Fair Skin and Green Turquoise
1. Ink blend a piece of cardstock using mustard seed and picked raspberry distress oxide inks.
2. Splatter with some white paint mixed with a little water.
3. Die cut an arch out of the inked cardstock using two of the stitched arches dies.
4. Stamp a sentiment directly onto a white cardstock base and then adhere the die cut arch using foam tape.
5. Stamp, colour and die cut a bunch of the images from the Spring stamp set.
6. Adhere the images with foam tape to the card base to create a fun little scene.
7. Complete the card with a touch of UC sequins adhered using micro glue dots.