Photo Size: 4" x 4"
Uniquely Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Use a piece of dashing through the snow paper as the background for the layout, removing the branding strip.
2. Using the twinkly stars stencil, apply some black ink using a blending brush to add some stenciling to the background of your layout.
3. Fussy cut out the wreath from the watercolour cut-a-part sheet & adhere with foam squares to the background page.
4. Using the meet me under the mistletoe paper cut a 4.5”x 4.5” square & adhere your photo to this square, then adhere your matted photo to the page.
5. Select your title from the cut-a-part sheet, fussy cut out the title & adhere using square foam mounts.
6. Cut two lace dollies in half & adhere them near the wreath.
7. Using the silver bells paper, fussy cut out the pale green leaves, the holly leaves & the cherries images & adhere the holly leaves & the cherry bunches with square foam mounts & the pale green leave with glue.
8. Select a number from the mixed creative cuts (the day the photo was taken) & adhere this using round foam mounts to a lace doily, then adhere this to your page.
9. Select a couple of the black word tabs from creative cuts & adhere these with foam strips to finish.