Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1809 Pretty Amazing Stamp set, UCMM1730 Pretty Amazing Stencil, Pretty Amazing Sentiment, UCD1922 Pretty Amazing Die
Other Products Used:
Derwent Artist Pencils, Black Ink, Distress Inks, Foam Squares and Roll, Sequins, White card.
1. Trim a piece of white cardstock just slightly smaller than your folded card base. Using Distress inks gently smudge a blue background covering most of the cardstock. When you are happy with the colour, lay the stencil over the background you just created, and with the same ink rub spots to create interest to the background piece.
2. Using the Pretty Amazing Stamp set, stamp the selected flowers with black ink on a separate white card. Colour each stamped flower with your desired colour, making sure you have a light, medium and dark shading of that colour. This will help give your flower a realistic appearance.
3. Cut your flowers out using the pretty amazing dies. To give the card the appearance of depth, we will add foam to some of the flowers to give height which will get them to pop out more.
4. Place large lengths of foam tape along the back of your background piece and stick this to your card base.
5. Place your flowers in an arrangement you are happy with in the bottom left of the card and stick them down.
6. Choose the sentiment hope your birthday is special from the Pretty Amazing Sentiments sheet. Cut it out, place a foam strip along the back and stick to the top right of the card.
7. Finish off by scattering some sequins on the card.