Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1858 Be Hoppy Stamp Set, UCD2040 Be Hoppy Die, Cut-A-Part Sheet, Pattern Paper, UCL1734 Be Hoppy Laser Cut, UCD1958 Cut-A-Part Essentials Die #5, UCD1974 Stitched Nesting Rectangle Die, UC Sequins
Other Products Used:
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers, Brown Grey, Pale pink, Burnt Orange, Light Green
1. Cut a piece of pattern paper and a white Cardstock base.
2. Adhere the pattern paper to the cardstock base with double sided adhesive.
3. Use the stitched nesting rectangle die and layer two of the rectangles smaller inside the larger and tape in place before die cutting to create a die cut frame.
4. Cut a piece of pattern paper to the size of the rectangle so that it can be adhered underneath the frame.
5. Use some foam tape on the frame piece and adhere it to the pattern paper, this gives the frame a nice dimension.
6. Use the essentials #5 die and die cut the sentiment strips. Choose two for the card.
7. Adhere the frame and sentiment strips to the card base.
8. Remove all the carrots from the laser cut sheet and colour them in with alcohol markers.
9. Adhere all the carrots to the white frame.
10. Stamp, colour and die cut three of the hoppy bunnies.
11. Adhere all the bunnies on to the card base and finish it all off with some clear sequins.