Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1857 Crafty Stamp Set, UCD2032 Crafty Die, UCD2033 Embroidery Hoop Die, Patterned Paper, UCD1976 Stitched Nesting Square Die
Other Products Used:
Smooth White Cardstock, Stamping Platform, Die-Cutting Machine, Black Amalgam Ink, Glue, Glossy Accents, Foam Tape, Dye Inks, White Gel Pen.
Copic Markers: E57, E35, E31, BG49, BG45, BG11, R29, R24, R22, RV17, R85, R83, R81, N5, N3, N1, Y19, V17, BV11, BV000
1. Stamp ‘Crafty’ images on white blending card using Copic friendly black ink. Colour images with copic markers, then cut out using the co-ordinating dies.
2. Die cut the Embroidery hoop die from white bending card and colour using Copic markers.
3. Using the inner circle of the Embroidery hoop, stamp rows of the stitched love heart from the ‘Crafty’ stamp set. Here I have alternated between 3 colours and used the Misty to assist me with precision stamping. A stamping block could also be used.
4. Next, die cut the Enjoy word 3 times and glue together for extra dimension. Colour the top layer with a Copic marker, then using a white gel pen add stitched lines on each letter, creating a fun stitched effect.
5. Die cut a stitched square from patterned paper and adhere to a square card base. Apply foam tape to the back of the Embroidery hoop and place it just above the centre of the card.
6. Adhere the Enjoy word in the centre of the hoop, followed by a sentiment strip from the cut-a-part sheet. Arrange mice and flowers into position and adhere with foam mounts for added dimension. Glossy accents was added to the glasses, needles and scissors.