Card Size 4 1/4" x 5 3/4"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
UC1808 One of a Kind Stamp, UCD1919 One of a Kind Die, UCMM1732 Tiny Dots Stencil, Stitched 6 Window Frame Die, Ice Sequins
Other Products Used
Smooth white cardstock, black cardstock, white card base, blending card, acetate/plastic packaging, water spray bottle, Distress Oxides: Tumbled Glass, Speckled Egg, black ink, clear embossing powder, adhesives
Platypus – E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49 (body); E43, E44, E47, E49 (bill/feet)
Reeds – YG61, YG63, YG17, YG67; 0, C00, C0, C2, C4
1. Cut base card down to 5 ¾” high.
2. Cut black cardstock to 4” x 5 ½”. Cut white cardstock to 3 ¾” x 5 ¼”.
3. On white cardstock piece, ink blend Speckled Egg Distress Oxide through the Tiny Dots stencil. Adhere to black cardstock piece.
4. Cut another piece of white cardstock down to 3 ¼” x 5 ½”. Smoosh Speckled Egg Distress Oxide onto a piece of acetate/plastic packaging and spritz with water. Turn over and press onto cardstock. Dry with heat tool. Repeat with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide.
5. From another sheet of white cardstock, die cut the Stitched 6 Window Frame die. Ink blend with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide to add some colour to the frame. Create a shaker with the frame, and fill with Ice Sequins.
6. Colour in your images with the colouring medium of your choice (I used Copic Markers). Stamp the sentiment with black ink and heat emboss with Clear Embossing Powder for some added shine. Complete the card by adhering the shaker onto the Spot background. Foam mount the images.