Card Size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Floral Bunch stamp set, Pawesome stamp set, Lavender Pearls, UC Watercolor Card
Other Products Used
Paper Trimmer; Die Cutting Machine; Altenew Black Obsidian Ink; Catherine Pooler Rose Petal Ink Pad; Stamp Platform; Clear Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Paint Brush; Double Sided Adhesive Tape; Foam Tape; Adhesive; White Card Base
Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers
026 – Light Pink, 027 – Dark Pink, 041 – Light Green, 042 – Turquoise Green, 050 – Yellow, 051 – Lemon Yellow, 080 – Violet, 081 – Light Violet, 200 – Sugared Almond Pink, 230 – Pale Rose
1. Cut a piece of Cotton Watercolor cardstock so it measures 3 ¾ inches x 5 inches. Place into stamp platform and line up the floral image from the Floral Bunch stamp set so part of the image overhangs the top right hand corner of the card.
2. Ink up image using Altenew Black Obsidian ink pad. Cover image with Clear Embossing Powder. Heat set image.
3. Place card back into stamp platform, this time with stamped portion of the card positioned in the bottom corner of the stamp platform. Stamp image again so that it stamps in the blank top right hand corner of the card. Cover image with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.
4. Watercolour the Floral Bunch using Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a paint brush.
5. Use a blending brush to softly add Catherine Pooler Rose Petal ink around the outside edge of watercolored card panel.
6. Stamp the sentiment “Just For You” from the Pawesome stamp with black ink to the lower right hand corner of the watercolored card panel.
7. Layer the watercolored card panel onto a mauve cardstock panel that measures 4 inches x 5 ¼ inches. Cut a piece of striped patterned paper that measures 4 ¼ inches x 5 ½ inches. Adhere this panel onto a 4 ¼ inches x 5 ½ inches white side folded card base.
8. Stamp the butterfly from the Floral Bunch stamp set three times onto Cotton Watercolor cardstock using Altenew Black Obsidian ink. Cover ink with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set. Fussy cut butterflies and add to card referring to photo below for placement.
9. Finish off the card with some Lavender Pearls.