Card Size: 4 1/8” x 11 5/8” scored at 5 6/8” (top folding)
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Happy Mail Stamp Set, Happy Mail Die Set, Happy Mail Patterned Paper, Happy Mail Cut-a-Part Sheet, Fussy Cut Circles Die, Sew Lovely Die, Ice Sequins
Other Products Used
Altenew Permanent black ink, Copic blending card, die cut machine, scissors, clear acrylic block
YG06, B02, E29 E15, R20
1. Cut white cardstock to 2 3/4" x 4 1/8"
2. Die cut the front card base with the heart from the Sew Lovely die set.
3. Cut a 3" x 3" square from Patterned Paper. Die cut the pattern paper and adhere down on the inside of the card base lining up with the die cut front.
4. Die cut the circle sentiment with the fussy cut circles die and adhere offset to the heart card front.
5. Stamp the wombat with Altenew pemanent black ink on Copic blending card and colour in.
6. Adhere the wombat on the inside of the card front so that the bear peeks out through the heart.
7. Adhere a small heart and clear sequins to complete the card.