Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2157 Best Laid Plans, Country Roads Cut-a-Part Sheet, UC Watercolour Cardstock, UCMM1734 Stacked Numbers Mini Stencil, UC1819 Geo Art Mini Mark Making Stamp, UCE1782 Black U/C Alpha Stickers, UC1822 Grid Mini Mark Making Stamp, Cut-a-Part Essentials #1 Die, Cut-a-Part Essentials #2 Die, Foam Mounts - Squares & Strips, Foam Mounts - Circles
Other Products Used
Trimmer, scissors, hot glue gun, ink
Photo Size: 3" x 4"
1. Trim watercolour to paper 9 ¾” x 11”. Adhere to ‘Best Laid Plans’ background paper.
2. Use Stacked Numbers mini stencil to stencil any ink (such as Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide) onto watercolour paper.
3. Randomly stamp Grid Mark Making Stamp onto the stencilled background with Archival Ink - Sky Blue. Repeat with Geo Art Mark Making Stamp to add some texture with black ink.
4. Use Cut-a-Part Essentials #2 die to die cut tickets from Country Roads Cut-a-Part Sheet and adhere background using foam squares.
5. Add your title using Black U/C Alpha stickers .
6. Cut several words and sayings from the Country Roads Cut-a-Part Sheet and add to the layout. Use Cut-a-Part Essentials #1 die to die cut circle, tab and banner sentiments.