May 28, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
1. Trim 2 pieces of Autumn Leaves paper - one 5" x 5" and one 4" x 4". We will use the 'B' side of the smaller piece. Trim 2 pieces of Big Adventure paper - one 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" and one 4 1/4" x 4 1/4". Ink all the edges with brown ink.
2. Adhere the 2 larger pieces together, then the two smaller pieces (using the 'B' side of the small Autumn Leaves paper).
3. Adhere the large piece to a 13.5cm x 13.5cm card base. Adhere the smaller piece to the centre of the card with foam mounts.
4. Select the large log and blue leaves piece as well as the 'wonderful life' sentiment piece from the Creative Cuts pack. Ink the edges with brown ink. Select 4 log and blue leaves pieces from the vellum overlays pack.
5. Fussy cut a floral cluster and blue leaves from the Big Adventure paper. Ink the edges with brown ink.
6. Begin assembling your cluster by adhering 2 vellum pieces to the card front (the backing peels off to become adhesive), then adhere the large log piece using foam mounts.
7. Continue building your layers by next adding the fussy cut pieces with foam mounts.
8. Next add the 'wonderful life' piece and a 'love you' wooden embellishment to cover over the 'life' word. Add the two remaining vellum pieces.
9. Fussy cut 5 brown leaves from the Autumn Leaves paper and ink the edges with brown ink.
10. Adhere the brown leaves around the wooden embellishment.
11. Adhere the brown leaves around the wooden embellishment.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …