May 27, 2023
Uniquely Products Used:
UCP2547 Silver Birch
1. Paint in a rough heart shape with Gesso to seal your paper so it accepts water better, and so that the watercolour pencil colours are brighter.
2. Scribble colours around the heart and add water to smoosh the colours together. Dry off with a heat tool to prevent too much muddying of colours.
Good colours for this collection- Denim Blue, Noir, Espresso, Walnut Brown, Tawney, Emerald Green, Aquamarine, Bergundy, Orange, Peach.
3. Add more rough gesso over the dried watercolours to knock them back a little.
4. Select any fussy cut florals to tuck in around your heart.
5. Position your photo and begin placing florals underneath, and gradually add more layers.
6. Raise elements here and there with cardboard pieces or foam tape to create dimension.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …