Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2132 Sunset Boulevard, UCP2134 Lighthouse Flowers, UCP2138 Creative Cuts, UCP2131 Summer Bloom, Muslin
Other Products Used
Scissors, white opaque paint, Nuvo Crystal Drops – Gloss White, Gina K Designs – Amalgam Ink, ink blender tool
1. Cut white card base 8 ¼ “ x 7” scored at 3 ½ “ for a slim card.
2. Cut Sunset Boulevard paper down to fit card base front – 8 1/8" x 3 ¼" and adhere down to card base.
3. Cut Lighthouse Flowers paper down to 3 7/8" x 7 7/8" and adhere down to card base.
4. Add some white acrylic paint splatters to the layered card front.
5. With the Summer Bloom pattern paper, cut up some florals and creative cuts florals. Add some grey shading with the Gina K amalgam ink and a mini ink blending tool.
6. Add some white acrylic paint splatters to the florals cut outs.
7. Adhere all the cut outs on the top right with either foam squares or liquid glue to add dimension and layers.
8. Add some of the white muslin on the bottom centre. To help keep in place add the creative cuts sentiment over the top with foam squares.
9. To finish the card off add some Nuvo drops in gloss white throughout the card front as embellishments.