Uniquely Creative Products Used
Aussie Christmas stamp set and dies, stencils, laser cut, Cross Stitched Oval dies
Other Products Used
Texture paste in transparent gloss, Versafine Onyx Black ink, WOW! Embossing powder ink and Iced Silver embossing glitter, Kaisercraft Christmas papers, Tuxedo black ink, Momento ink, X-press It blending card.
Card Base (white side folding) 4 1/8” x 8 ½” scored at 5 6/8”
feathers - E15, E25, 47, E49, E71
beak - YR15
hat - R14
- With the stencil I added some texture paste in gloss over the top of patterned paper and sprinkled the embossing glitter over the top and heat set. I then adhered on side folding white cardstock base.
- Die cut Cross Stitched Oval die and adhere with foam mount tape in the centre of the heat embossed panel.
- With the same embossing glitter, press the WOW! Embossing Powder clear sticky ink pad over the 'Merry' laser cut and sprinkle with the embossing glitter and heat set.
- Stamp the larger emu and smaller hat with Momento Tuxedo Black on X-press It Copic friendly cardstock. Copic colour image with E15, E25, 47, E49, E71 (feathers) , YR15 (beak) & R14 (hat).
- Die cut the stamped images and adhere on the Oval Cross Stitched die cut.
- Stamp the Christmas sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink on a very thin strip of white cardstock and adhere towards the bottom of the oval die cut.