In the lead up to Christmas, Uniquely Creative has your Christmas card making ideas covered! Jenny Dix has created this fabulous tutorial, showing you how to use Uniquely Creative Slimline Dies and the new Elf Christmas Stamp Set to create a gorgeous slimline card. Read on to see how Jenny made this awesome card.
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Card Size: 9.8cm x 22.1cm
1. From white cardstock, cut base piece 19.7cm x 22.1cm. From Ocean cardstock, cut 9.7cm x 22.1cm piece and from Peony cardstock cut 21.6cm x 9.3cm. Die cut Slim 3 Irregular Window die from white cardstock.
2. From acetate sheet, cut 8.5cm x 20.5cm piece. Create a shaker using acetate, Slim 3 Irregular Window die cut piece and patterned paper. Add sequins as the shaker element.
3. Layer and adhere the Ocean, Peony and Shaker pieces on the white cardstock base.
4. Die cut scalloped circle from Peony cardstock and cut-a-part sheet using Cut-a-Part Essentials #6 and #9 dies. Colour images using the colouring medium of choice, and die cut with matching dies.
5. Finish assembling the card by using foam mounts to adhere the stamped images.
We hope you enjoyed Jenny's tutorial, and try this slimline Christmas card for yourself!