November 11, 2023
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Copic Colours Used:
B00, B02, BV00, BV04, R81, R83, YG03, TG06, Y32, Y35
1. Stamp some of the present stamps onto some Copic friendly card.
2. Use the Stitched Rectangle die and die cut from a piece of light grey cardstock.
3. Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Christmas Essentials stamp set and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
4. Use Copic markers to colour in the stamped images.
5. Using the coordinating dies, die cut all the images.
6. Adhere the stamped images to the card front, with 15 fitting nicely on the front.
7. Add foam to the back of the panel and use a piece of dark grey card to make a card blank. Attach your card panel to your card blank to complete the card.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …