November 12, 2023
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Copic Colours Used:
Card Size: 10.5cm x 14.8cm (UC Rectangle Card)
1. Die cut a stitched nesting rectangle from white cardstock. Die cut a scalloped nesting rectangle from black cardstock.
2. On white rectangle, ink blend from darkest to lightest – Start with Chipped Sapphire, working down from the top. Repeat with Faded Jeans, and then Stormy Sky Distress Oxide as you get closer to the bottom of the rectangle. Repeat until there are no harsh lines. Spritz some water over the background and remove any excess water.
3. Die cut 2 Bubbly Whispers from white cardstock. Cut into pieces
4. Stamp sentiment with Onyx Black Versafine Ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Die cut with matching Sentiment Surrounds die
5. Colour image with the colouring medium of your choice (I used Copic Markers). Die cut with matching dies or fussy cut
6. Assemble the card by matting the background piece onto the black scalloped rectangle. Adhere the die cut bubbles on the background piece. Foam mount the mermaid image and sentiment banner to complete the card.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update …