Uniquely Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Cut UCP2379 Midnight to 10.5cm x 14.8cm card size, then cut piece into four (4) quarters. Turn two (2) pieces over and use reverse side. Distress and ink edges.
2. Die cut UCD2048 Mandala die from UCCA1745 Royal Cardstock. Emboss the die cut using UCEF2014 Enchanting Embossing Folder. Lightly sand back to reveal the core and embossed design.
3. Adhere quarter pieces to card, and Mandala die cut to centre using UCE1916 Fine Glue Pen.
4. Cut four (4) butterflies from UCP2381 Butterfly Beauty, and gently fold the wings in to raise. Adhere using UCE1916 Fine Glue Pen to Mandala points as pictured.
5. Adhere UCL1738 Moody Blues Laser Cut ‘beautiful’ sentiment to centre of Mandala die cut. Finish with UCE1914 Bubble Beads on butterflies and Mandala points as pictured.