Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers : Brown Grey, Pale Pink, Gold Yellow, Burnt Orange, Citrus Green, Dull Green, Alpine Green
1. Start with a piece of white cardstock and mask off a portion at the bottom so it can be inked to create a grass piece. Ink the whole masked off portion using Twisted citron distress oxide ink.
2. Blend on some Mowed lawn distress oxide ink to the top of the grass area.
3. Remove the mask and place it over the top of the grass area so the sky can now be inked. Blend on some Mustard seed distress oxide ink part way up.
4. Now blend on some Tumbled glass distress oxide ink.
5. Blend on Peacock feathers to the rest of the open sky area.
6. Now blend on a little Mermaid Lagoon distress oxide ink just to the top. Remove the mask and then splatter the blended piece with a bit of opaque white paint mixed with water.
7. Stamp, colour and die cut images from the Autumn mini kit.
8. Add all the images to the card base using different layers of foam tape.
9. Complete the card by adding some UC sequins for a bit of bling and a sentiment from the cut-apart sheet.