Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2112 Singing the Blues, UCP2111 Delft Blue, UCP2108 Out of the Blue, UCP2114 My Favourite Blue, UCP2115 Wide Blue Yonder, Something Blue Watercolour Cut-a-Part Sheet, Grungy Graph Mini Mark-Making Stamp, Clear Sparkle Brush, Navy Rhinestones, Tags, Tops 'N' Tails Die
Other Products Used
Trimmer, scissors, double-sided tape, foam tape, hot glue gun
Photo Size: 3" x 4" landscape
1. Trim Delft Blue (reverse) to 10” x 10” and adhere to Singing the Blues. From Wide Blue Yonder, trim two tags and add behind your photo - don’t glue anything down yet. Using the Tags, Tops ‘N’ Tails Die add the little circles around the hole at the top of the tags.
2. Fussy cut the title from My Favourite Blue, some flowers from Out of the Blue and some leaves and butterflies from the watercolour cut-a-part sheet and play around with your design. Again do not adhere anything yet. Lightly trace around your design with a pencil.
3. Remove all the elements and set aside. Using the Grungy Graph mini stamp, stamp all around your design traced out with your pencil - don’t be shy, just stamp away.
4. Next, start by adding your photo and the tags behind it. Use some dimension like tape or cardboard and glue down onto your background.
5. Keep adding all your fussy cut elements with dimensional tape. Add a few more fussy cut elements and some navy rhinestones to complete the layout.