Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Foam Mounts Squares & Strips
Other Products Used:
1. Fold a piece of white card in half for your card base.
2. Use Washi tape to section off the top part of your card that will become your night sky. Using your Distress inks blend in the colours, with the Blueprint Sketch and Hickory smoke inks on the outer edges. Use white paint to gently flick over the top to create stars in the sky
3. While your background is drying select the baby koala bear, crib and star from the kit, and stamp using Memento Tuxedo black ink on white card ready to colour in with Copic Sketch markers. Tip: A handy tip is to stamp out the character a couple of times just in case you’re not happy with its colours. Die cut from the Aussie Nativity and cut your coloured items out.
4. Place double sided sticky tape on the back of the Crib and Star. Now place the crib on the left side of the card then glue the baby koala down on top. The star will be stuck down on the right hand side just coming off the ink background you created.
5. Chose the sentiment “Oh come let us adore him” and stamp it just under the sky you created.
6. Use the white ball pen to add highlights to the baby Koala bears cheeks and the Wink of Stella pen on the Star.
7. Finish off by scattering some yellow and blue sequins on the card.