Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Gather Elements from Creative Cuts, Cut apart sheet, Fussy cut elements from UCP2474 Botanic Park and UCP2473 Block party. Use the circles from the Add on Embellishment builder die. Small heart and aqua circle flower from the Mainstreet alpha stickers. Tag and string from the Mainstreet trinket mix. Add dimensional foam mounting tape to some of the elements that you prefer raised, then glue together.
2. Do the same for step 2 as step1 from the same sources. Just add the laser cut ribbon, natural twine, the die cut @, orange brad and the blue and white bakers’ twine from the Trinket mix.
3. Cut the barcode from a manufacture strip, add the two tags from the creative cuts, and the 1234 from UCP2474 Botanic Park. Add mounting tape and blue paper clip from trinket mix. Cut straight edge and glue hard against edge about 2cm from top.
4. Mount Photo on card and glue 13cm from top and 8cm from the left side.
Add Natural twine stapled in loops and small aqua button, and aqua star from the alpha stickers.
5. Using brackets and hearts cut from white card using the Embellishment builder die glue the brackets in place, and add foam mounting tape to the hearts and attach centred across photo.
6. Attach step 2’s embellishment to the bottom of the photo allowing some of them to be under the photo and some above the photo.