8.8cm x 21cm
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1841 Owl Family Stamp Set, Owl Family Dies, Owl Family Laser Cut, UCD1980 Love Frame Die, Patterned Paper, Foam Mounts – Squares & Strips, Mint Pearls.
Other Products Used:
Blending Card, White Cardstock, Adhesives, Die Cutting Machine, Gold Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink, Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen, White Nuvo Drops, Copic Markers.
Nest: E35, E44, E27 Owl: E59, E57, E55 Leaves: YG03, YG17
1. Take a white slimline card base and adhere a piece of pink cardstock to the front.
2. Die cut the 'Love Frame' die from white cardstock. Adhere to the front of the card, then inlay patterned paper to complete the background.
3. Take the ‘best mum ever’ laser cut and coat with VersaMark ink, then gold heat emboss. Steph did 3 coats to create a smooth coverage to her laser cut.
4. Colour images using Copic markers, then use co-ordinating dies to die cut your images out.
5. Adhere images and sentiments to the front of the card using glue and foam tape. Apply glossy accents to love heart balloons and white nuvo drops to the knitting needles. Finally, scatter some mint pearls.