Card size: 10.5cm x 15cm.
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2188 Find your way, UCP2190 No Limits, UC1820 Arty Hypno Texture, UCE1821 Enamel Dots, UCP2195 Creative Cuts, UCD1983 Honeycomb Die, UCE1804 Foam Mount Circles
Other Products Used:
Distress Oxide Ink – Weathered Wood, Dylusions Spray – Black Magic, UC Blending Brush, Black Pigment Ink Pen
1. Die cut the honeycomb die with white cardstock and ink due cut with Distress Oxide inks randomly over the patter paper. Die cut paper down to 3 ½ “ x 7”.
2. Randomly stamp the Arty hypno stamp randomly with distress oxide ink.
3. Cut striped pattern paper the same size as card front 5” x 7” and adhere down.
4. Adhere down the honeycomb die towards the sides of the panel.
5. Adhere down the pattern panel die in the centre of the card front with foam mount circles.
6. Splatter the dylusions spray all over the card front panel. Set aside to dry.
6. Ink striped of pattern paper and a pennant cut out from the creative cuts. Adhere down with liquid and circle foam adhesive top left.
7. To finish the card off add some hand drawn details with a fine tip black pigment ink pen and enamel dots to embellish the card.