Card Size 4 1/4" x 6 1/4"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Purrfect Stamp Set, Purrfect Fussy Cutting Die, Watercolour Cardstock, Purrfect Cut-a-Part Sheet, Grid Stencil, Embellies – Pearls, UNIQOLOUR Markers
Other Products Used
Ruler, paper trimmer, scissors, pencil, stamping block, tape runner, foam adhesive, black ink, green, yellow and pink ink, blending tool, masking paper, small square punch, white cardstock, die-cutting machine, white card base, pattern paper
UNIQOLOUR Watercolour Markers
1. Cut out a card front using white card stock (measurements: 10.5 cm X 15.5 cm).
2. Layer the grid stencil to your card front and adhere to a craft mat using washi tape.
3. Starting with the bottom row – mask off each square, and with a blending tool apply a generous amount of ink to each square.
4. Continue to apply ink to each masked off square alternating ink colours. TIP: Use a lot of masking tape or washi tape to zone off each row so that colours don’t mix together when blending.
5. Once the grid is completed – adhere card front to an A6 card base.
6. Cut the sentiment from the Cut-a-Part sheet and adhere to card front as shown with foam tape.
7. Stamp and die cut the Purrfect cats using watercolour card.
8. Colour the cats with UNIQOLOUR Markers and adhere these to the card front.
9. Embellish card with pearls and a twine bow.
10. Adhere small patterned paper squares to the top of selected grid squares as shown.