1. Use Sunshine as your base paper. Apply large floral from Flower Rub-ons to the top third of your base paper.
2. Fussy cut floral from Flowering paper and adhere to the bottom third of your base paper. Cut two 1” x 12” pieces from the Amethyst cardstock. Use edge distressing tool to distress one long edge on each piece and adhere to page, layering over florals, with distressed sides facing up for the top piece and down for the bottom.
3.Cut a 6” strip from the bottom of Shine paper and distress long edges only. Adhere to page, layering over cardstock pieces.
4. Use the Flowering Foliage die to die cut floral pieces from Happy Paper. Fussy cut tag from Cut Apart Sheet and distress edges. Adhere to page, horzontally, layering with die-cut foliage piece.
5. Cut a 4 ¼” x 8” piece of Happy paper and distress edges. Adhere to page, layering over tag and die-cut foliage.
6. Cut a 3 3/8 x 5” piece of Vibes paper. Distress edges and adhere to centre of previous piece.
7. Fussy cut floral from Flowering paper and cut in half. Adhere photo to page, using foam tape, adhering half of each floral tucked under each side of your photo.
8. Fussy cut floral and flamingo from Flowering paper and adhere to page, layering with one of the ticket Layered Stickers on the left side of your photo.
9. For the right side, fussy cut two florals from Flowering paper, adhere these to your page, layering with the other die-cut foliage piece. Adhere bird from the Creative Cuts and sentiment from the Layered Stickers, layering over previous floral pieces.
10. Fussy cut title from Vibes paper and adhere under your photo, using foam dots or tape.
11. Fold up wings on butterfly from the Creative Cuts and adhere to to top right side, adhering only the body to the page