Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Use Botanic Park – Fussy Cuts paper as your base. Fussy cut elements from Block Party paper. Adhere element to top left corner.
2. Cut a 2 ¼” x 4 ¼” piece from Town Hall paper. Adhere to page, overlapping with details note from the Creative Cuts, near the bottom of your page.
3. Cut a 2 ¾ x 3 ¾” piece of Newsagency paper and adhere to left side of page. Cut a 1 ½ x 4 ¾” piece from Estate Agent paper. Adhere to left side of page, overlapping previous pieces.
4. Adhere fussy cut elements from Block Party paper to the left side of your page, overlapping other pieces. Adhere first photo, to the left side of page.
5. Use Embellishment Builder die to die cut shapes from Watercolour cardstock. Place second photo on the page, without adhering it, and use as a guide to adhere more fussy cut elements from Block Party paper and die cut pieces. Adhere star sticker from the Main Street Alpha stickers.
6. Adhere second photo to page, slightly overlapping other photo, and a little bit lower than the first one. Fussy cut scallop trim from the Cut Apart Sheet, and adhere under second photo, overlapping them. Adhere title element from the Creative Cuts to bottom right corner of layout, overlapping previous pieces and photo slightly. Adhere details tag from the Creative Cuts under first photo and heart to the right side of page.
7. Fussy cut and adhere screwhead to left side of page and adhere sentiment from Block Party to the left side of page, overlapping elements.
8. Adhere stars from the Creative Cuts to top left and bottom right corners, and adhere large Gold Star Stickers to the centre of each star.
9. Adhere stripped scallop trim from the Cut Apart Sheet to the top of the second photo, and adhere a small Gold Star Sticker to the centre of each scallop. Adhere element stickers from the Main Street Alpha Stickers to the right side of page.