Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Die cut stitched rectangle die from white cardstock. Press Speckled Egg Distress Oxide onto acetate sheet and spritz with water. Press onto background piece. Dry well with heat tool.
2. Die cut Stitched Nesting Oval from white cardstock and Scalloped Nesting Oval from black cardstock.
3. Using Scene Builder Nativity stencil, ink various mountains with Pumice Stone Distress Oxide on bottom third of stitched oval. Ink buildings with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide.
4. Colour images with the colouring medium of your choice (I used Copic markers). Fussy cut or die cut using the matching dies.
5. Adhere the background piece onto your scalloped black rectangle. Add the scalloped nesting oval and stitched nesting oval. Finish the card by foam mounting the stamped images, adhering the laser cut stars and cut-a-part sentiment.