Are you looking for more ideas for how to use the Elf Christmas Mini Kit? Ashlee McGregor has created this gorgeous card using Distress Oxides to give a stunning pop of colour against the crisp white card. The sweet Elf Christmas stamps from Uniquely Creative add a touch of whimsy to this gorgeous card. Read on to see how Ashlee created this stunning card.
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Card Size: 9.5cm x 14cm
1. Start with a white card base and mask off the left hand side of the panel, ready to create your ink blended background.
2. Ink the masked area with Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink.
3. Ink down the right side of the masked area with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink to create a darker blend on the right-side.
4. Remove the mask to reveal your blended background.
5. Splatter the card base with black paint mixed with a little water.
6. Stamp, colour and die cut the images from the Elf Christmas stamp set and adhere to the card base using foam mounts. Complete the card by adding a stamped sentiment and sequins.
We hope Ashlee's gorgeous Elf Christmas card has inspired you to create your own! Happy crafting!