Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1845 Under The Sea Stamp Set, UCD1996 Under The Sea Dies; UC1846 Sea Treasures Stamp Set; UCD1997 Sea Treasures Dies; UCD1973; UCD1999 Scene Builder #1 Die; UCL1718 Under the Sea Laser Cut; UCE1803 Foam Mounts Squares & Strips.
Other Products Used:
Copic Markers- Sand And Seal E40, E41, E43, E44, Seal Cheeks R20, Tongue, R22, R24, Nose W2, W5, Fence W1, W3, W5, W7, Sea B52, Sky YR15, R85, V04, Boat B34, B37, E21, E27, Palm Tree W2, W5, W7, E43, YG61, YG63, YG67, Icebergs And Mountains B000, B00, Border Outlines 100, Blender; Smooth White Card; Signo White Gel Pen; Hero ArtsIntense Black Ink; Stamping Platform: Die-Cutting Machine. Glue
1. Cut smooth white card using the largest Scene Builder die #1 to create a dream thinking bubble, trim overhanging edges. Stamp the fence and sailboat on it using black ink, draw a horizon and a sandy shore with a pencil. Colour the sand using E40 Copic marker.
2. Continue colouring the sand using E41, E43, add fence shadows in the sand using E43 and E44 markers. Colour the fence using W1, W3, W5, W7 markers.
3. Colour the sea using B52 marker, create waves breaking on the shore by dabbing the Blender marker along the edge to lift some colour as shown. Shade the bottom section of the sunset using YR15 marker.
4. Continue colouring the sky using R85 and V04 markers, blending back and forth as you go. Colour the sailboat using B34, B37, E21 and E27 markers. Draw along the shores edge and a line behind the sailboat to create motion using white gel pen.
5. Stamp the birds in the top section using black ink. Place a Under the Sea Laser Cut Palm Tree on the piece for placement, trim to fit.
6. Colour the Palm Tree using W2, W5, W7, E43,YG61, YG63, YG67 markers. Attach the Palm Tree.
7. Stamp Under the Sea seal in the bottom section of white card 5 ¾ x 4 1/8 using black ink. Draw freehand an iceberg for the seal to sit on, a smaller iceberg and mountains using B000 and B00 markers.
8. Colour the sky, mountains and icebergs using B000 and B00 markers, colour the sea using B52 marker. Add foam mounting squares to the back of the dream bubble.
9. Die-cut the two bubbles from Scene Builder #1 die, colour with matching markers. Outline the dream bubbles, the two circles and panel pieces using the 100 markers. Add dream piece and bubbles to the top section of the panel as shown.