Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2213 Blossom, UCP2217 Tranquility Creative Cuts, Tranquility Cut-A-Parts, UC1830 Lucy Stamp, UCE1986 Flower Window Die, UCE1831 A4 Watercolour Cardstock.
Other Products Used:
Tape Runner, Glue, Trimmer, Black Archival Ink, Die Cutting Machine, Distress Inks - Stormy Sky, Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry, Distress Sprayer.
1. Cut watercolour cardstock down to fit 4 1/8” x 5 ¾”. Spritz some water first then add distress ink using a mixed media mat and add place them down sporadically on the watercolour cardstock.
2. Stamp with black archival ink the lucy stamp over the watercolour panel.
3. Die cut with the Flower Window die with white cardstock and adhere down on watercolour cardstock panel.
4. Adhere panel down on Blossom pattern paper 4 3/8” x 6 1/8” and foam mount on a 5 x 7 cardstock base.
5. Adhere down the creative cuts with both liquid adhesive and foam squares.
6. Cut the sentiment out from the cut-a-part sheets and adhere down on the card.