Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1883 Aussie Sports (& Friends) Stamp Set
UC1884 Aussie Winners Stamp Set
UCD2085 Aussie Sports (& Friends) Die
UCD2086 Aussie Winners Die
UCL1757 Aussie Sports (& Friends) Laser Cut
Other Products Used:
Distress opaque texture paste.
1. Stamp the Aussie Sports images with black Copic friendly ink onto some blending cardstock. Once coloured die cut with the co-ordinating dies.
2. Use some texture paste over the Modish stencil onto some white cardstock. Set aside to dry for 20-30 minutes.
3. Once dry, blend some brown shades of distress inks over the panel with a blending brush.
4. Die cut a stitched circle from white and green shades of cardstock. I then used the Grassy hills die to cut out sections from the green circle. Layer pieces together with foam mounts.
5. Apply Versa mark ink to the laser cut sentiment, then white heat emboss. Repeat this process twice for a thick, nice glossy finish. Using the Essentials 5# die, choose a sentiment strip from the cut-apart sheet.