Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Use UCP 2379 Midnight as your base paper.
2. Tear a 2 1/2" strip from UCP 2387 Majestic paper. Cut a 1 1/2" strip from the Burlap and fray one edge.
3. Layer the burlap piece under the torn Majestic paper strip and add to your base paper 1 1/2" in from the left. Add machine stitching but this is optional.
4. Cut x2 4 1/2 x 6" strips from UCP 2380 Blue Mountain paper, light to dark. Distress the edge of the darker blue piece.
5. Cut a burlap piece also at 4 1/2 x 6" and fray the edges.
6. Layer these strips over each other on angles so you can see some of all the three. Add your photo (Rachel used 5x4" photo) also on an angle.
7. Adhere this to you base paper slightly off centre.
8. Using the florals from the Creative cuts UCP2385, add to the left of your photo tucking under the photo and to the lower right of your photo over the photo mat. Finish off adding two small butterflies to each floral bunch.
9. Add two phrase sentiments from the Cut-a-part sheet.
10. Add 5 lace butterflies UCE1914 of varying sized around the page. Use wet glue only to the centres of the butterflies so the wings sit slightly up giving a more realistic look.
11. Lastly add splashes of white paint over your page.