SHOP THE PRODUCTS
Card Size: 4 ¼” x 6 ¼”
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Lazy Days Stamp and coordinating dies, patterned paper, Sunshine pearls.
Other Products Used
Paper trimmer, scissors, pencil, tape runner, foam adhesive, glue dot, Multi Medium Matte, embossing ink, heat tool, white embossing powder, black cardstock, white cardstock, twine, die cutting machine, Lawn Fawn Ink (Lemonade), Versafine Clair (Verdant) ink.
- Using patterned paper, cut a card front measuring 10.5cm x 15.5cm.
- Using a stamping tool (MISTI, or Stamping Platform) stamp the pineapple image using two ink colours.
- Stamp the bottom half of the pineapple first using yellow ink.
- Stamp the top half of the pineapple using green ink.
TIP: If you are concerned about contaminating ink pads you can clean the stamp in-between colours. Always remember to start with the lighter ink colour first.
- Stamp the pineapple 9x. Die cut the pineapple out using the coordinating die.
- Adhere these as shown to your card front using foam tape.
- Stamp the sentiment using embossing ink on black cardstock; apply a generous amount of white embossing powder, set with a heat tool. Trim the sentiment and adhere to the card front.
- Embellish card with pearls and twine (optional).
- Adhere card front to an A6 card base.