Card Size 4 ¼” x 5 ¾”
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Flamazing stamps and fussy cutting dies, Ocean Waves dies
Other Products Used
Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide, clear embossing powder, smooth white cardstock, black cardstock
Possum – W1, W3, W5, W7 (fur); W00, W0, W1, W3 (ears/stomach); R20 (nose); W5, W7, W9, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15 (glasses); Y11, Y02, Y13, Y15, Y17/RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29 (pool toy); BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15 (bathers)
- Cut base card down to 5 ¾” high.
- Cut black cardstock to 4” x 5 ½”. Cut white cardstock to 3 ¾” x 5 ¼” (x2).
- On one piece of white cardstock, die cut Wave die about 1” up from the bottom. Repeat this step another 3 times on the same piece of cardstock.
- To add a little colour, blend some Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide at the top of each wave piece. Ensure there are no harsh lines
- Piece all border pieces back together, and adhere onto second piece of white cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Assemble card as per image above, using foam mount for stamped image and sentiment.