Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2080 Steampunk Safari Creative Cuts, UCP2-75 Flair, UCP2076 Unique, Steampunk Safari Cut-a-Part Sheet, Kraft cardstock, Metal Cogs, Cut-a-Part Essentials #3, Uniquely Creative Blending Brush
Other Products Used
Catherine Pooler Sand Castle Ink, tape runner, glue, trimmer, die cutting machine
1.Cut Kraft cardstock into a 4 5/8” x 12” scored at 6” for a top folding cardbase
2.Cut the Flair paper measured at 4 ¼” x 6” and sponge the edges with the blending tool and Sand Castle Ink. Adhere panel down in the centre of the kraft card base.
3. Fussy cut the array of images from the Unique paper
4. Sponge the edges by dipping the Uniquely Creative blending tool in the ink and sponging around all the edges of the cut images
5. Adhere with foam tape on card front
6. Die cut with the Cut-a-Part Essentials #3 the circle and banner from the cut-a-part sheet. Adhere down on card front
7. Adhere the metal cogs with liquid adhesive.