Uniquely Creative Products Used
UC1793 Flamazing stamps, UCD1886 Flamazing dies, UC1794 Lazy Days stamps, UCD1885 Lazy Days dies, UCD1888 Nesting Sun dies, UCD1889 Ocean Waves dies, Stitched Wavy Hills dies
Other Products Used
Admiral, Sand & White Bazzill cardstock, Echo Park I Love Summer collection, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Copic markers, manual die-cutting machine, 3D foam tape, double-sided tape, Score Pal, MISTI stamping tool
Palm trees: E23/25, YG01/03/17/23
Possom: W00/0/1/3/5/7/9, R20/22/24/27, B000/01/02/04, BV20, YG01/03/17, C7
Toucan: C1/3/5/7/9, Y38, R24, BV20
Shells: E41/42/43/51/53/55, R12/14/17
- Cut Admiral cardstock to 5½” x 8½”, and score along the long side at 1¾”, 2½”, 6” and 6¾”. Fold along the score lines to create the box shaped centre piece.
- Trim a 31/8” x 51/8” piece of wave patterned paper, layer onto a 31/4” x 51/4” piece of White cardstock, then attach to the centre panel of the card.
- Cut two pieces of cloud patterned paper to 1½” x 5¼”, layer each onto a 15/8” x 51/4” piece of White cardstock and adhere one to each side panel.
- Cut a 1½” x 7” strip of Admiral cardstock. Die cut Stitched Wavy Hills from Sand cardstock and layer pieces across the border strip to represent sand dunes.
- Attach the border strip across the base, adhering to the bottom of each side panel only.
- Die cut several Ocean Waves from Admiral cardstock and trim to 31/8” (making sure to stagger the pattern). Adhere one piece directly to the centre panel of the card, and another using thick foam or cardboard. Attach the third to the back of the bridge border strip with only the tops of the waves showing.
- Die cut a Nesting Sun from yellow patterned paper and trim to fit in the corner of the centre panel. Adhere the centre of the sun using 3D foam tape.
- Stamp, colour and die cut two palm trees, toucan, a possum on a floatie, umbrella, turtle, sandcastle, crab and three shells. Colour using the Copic markers listed above and die cut, then adhere onto the card, using 3D foam for some.