Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2305 Day at the Beach, UCP2301 Summer Cocktails, UCP2304 Garden Party, UCP2307 Citrus Blooms Fussy Cuts, UCE1873 6x4 Pocket Pack,UCE2311 Creative Cuts, Cut-A-Part Sheet, Watercolour Cut-A-Part Sheet, UCD2028 Summer Icons Dies
Other Products Used:
Trimmer, Scissors, Adhesive Tape, Glue, Black Cardstock (for photo mat), White cardstock (for die cuts), TH Deckle Edge Trimmer/Deckle Scissors, Sanding Block, TH Tiny Attacher/Small Stapler, Die Cutting Machine
1. Use a piece of Day at the Beach paper as the base.
2. Distress the edges of your photo using a sanding block. Matt onto some black cardstock cut and trim down with a deckle edge trimmer or deckle scissors.
3. Adhere onto a piece of the Summer Cocktails paper, trim down to leave a quarter inch border.
4. Adhere onto a larger piece of the Garden Party paper again trimming down leaving a quarter inch border.
5. Pick the two blue cards from the 6x4 Pocket Pack. Cut down as shown, these will form the matting layers underneath the photo. I didn’t end up using the two middle pieces, but you can still include these if you wish.
6. Adhere all of the pieces to form the photo mat cluster as shown.
7. Adhere some elements from the Creative Cuts, Cut-a-Part Sheet, and the Watercolour Cut-a-Part Sheet and Citrust Blooms Fussy Cut paper as shown. Attach the “Document” and “Beach Life” elements right over the printed staples on the image using a tiny attacher or stapler.
8. Die cut a few of each element from white cardstock using the Summer Icons die set. Adhere one sun icon die cut to the “Beach Life” element.
9. Add the “Summer Holiday” title from the Creative Cuts to the layout as shown.
10. Add random die cut elements from the Summer Icons die set to the top and bottom clusters as shown.
Bonus Layout - Beach Road Trip
Watercolour cardstock, UCP2305 Day At The Beach, UCP2306 Home Holiday, UCP2307 Citrus Blooms Fussy Cuts, UCP2311 Creative Cuts, Cut-A-Part Sheet, UCD2027 Summer Mason Jar Die, Watercolour Cardstock (white cardstock for die cutting) Black Cardstock, Scissors, Trimmer, Glue, Double-Sided Tape, Die Cutting Machine, 1 1/2" Hole Punch or Circle Die.